How to Check Account Balance PF 2022 Tip
This tutorial is about checking PF account balance. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Check PF Account Balance. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Check PF Account Balance
PF (Provident Fund), also called EPF (Employee Provident Fund), type of investment made for employees working in the company, employees who have a PF account can very easily consult the projected balance of their fund by following a few steps. The Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has recently made many changes to make it easier for EPFO members to access information about their Provident Fund (PF). Now, EPFO subscribers no longer have to wait for their employers to provide them with their EPF statement at the end of the financial year. Now, EPF account holders can view their PF balance online at any time.
Now, EPFO subscribers can view their EPF balance after EPF interest has been paid into their account after each quarter. Employees pay part of their salary into the provident fund each month. The goal is to receive capital payments with interest at retirement. In India, the Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) is responsible for the regulation and administration of provident funds. To check your EPF balance, make sure your employer has activated your Universal Account Number (UAN). The Universal Account Number or UAN is unique for all employees enrolled in the EPF program. The Employee Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) assigns a UAN number.
How to Check PF Account Balance
Use of the EPFO portal
- Visit the official EPFO website: www.epfindia.gov.in.
- In the ‘Our services’ tab, click on ‘For employees’.
- Now click on the ‘Member Book’ option under the ‘Services’ option.
- Enter with your UAN and password.
- Once logged in, you can access your EPF account.
On a missed call
You can check your EPF balance by making a missed call to 011-22901406 from your registered mobile number. This service is only available with the integration of your UAN with your KYC details. If you are unable to do this, you can ask your employer for help.
Sending an SMS
The PF balance can be viewed by texting — EPFOHO UAN to 7738299899 — from the registered mobile number. EPFO will respond with details of the PF balance to the registered mobile number.
Using the Umang app
- Download the app from Play Store/App Store.
- Open the Umang app on your smartphone and select EPFO.
- Click on “Employee-centric services”.
- Click “View Passbook” to check your EPF balance.
- Enter your UAN and click Get OTP to send the OTP to the mobile number registered in UAN. Enter the OTP and click “Login”.
- Select the member ID of the company for which you want to check the EPF balance.
- Your savings account will be displayed on the screen as well as your EPF balance.
Final Words: How to Check PF Account Balance
Hope you understand this article How to Check PF Account Balance, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.