Canara Bank Balance Inquiry: How to Check Canara Bank Account Balance Online, Via SMS, Missed Call Number, etc.
Canara bank balance check can be done in several ways including online, SMS, call, ATM, etc. Simply put, you no longer need to go to the bank to have the passbook updated and check Canara’s bank balance. Being one of the largest banks in the country, Canara Bank offers a range of user-friendly services, including balance checking options. You can easily do this from anywhere, anytime on your mobile or laptop, or by going to the ATM. Here we have summarized different ways to check Canara balance without any hassle, so keep reading.
How to Check Canara Bank Balance
Looking for ways to check Canara’s bank balance? Several options are available to customers. All you have to do is read the following options and choose one to check Canara bank balance. You can do it online or by SMS, or by call, or by using an ATM, or by using any of the options mentioned below from the comfort of your home or office. Here’s how they work:
Use of internet banking services
You can easily check Canara’s bank balance using the online banking option from your laptop by following these steps:
- Log on to the official Canara Bank online banking website or click here.
- Enter User ID, Password, Captcha and select your preferred language.
- Once logged in, click on Bank details to check Canara’s bank balance as well as to access the statement.
If you do not have active online banking, you must do so by meeting either of the eligibility criteria – someone with an active debit card or a joint first account holder with the any of the survivor’s operating conditions. Eligible customers should ensure they have the following:
- Debit card/ATM active
- A valid email id must be registered with the bank account
- A valid mobile number must be registered with the bank account
- Customer No.
- 13 digit account number
Using the Mobile Banking app
You can check Canara bank balance using its mobile banking app – CANDI on your smartphone by following these steps:
- Log in with the required credentials.
- Click on Show balance option on dashboard for Canara bank balance check.
If you do not have the mobile banking application, follow these steps:
- Download the CANDI app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Select your registered mobile phone number (RMN) and press next. An SMS is launched and the OTP validation must be completed.
- After mobile number validation, you must create and confirm a 5-digit numeric passcode to log in.
- Then click to accept the terms and conditions. Thereafter, you don’t need to grant permission to access your location etc.
- You must also create and confirm a 6-digit MPIN to access mobile banking.
- Finally, enter your active debit card details and click Set Now to start using the Canara bank balance checking mobile banking app.
Per missed call
You can check the Canara bank balance by making a missed call at 9015483483 from your registered mobile number. After dialing the number, the call will be automatically disconnected and you will receive an SMS (in English) mentioning your account balance.
If you want to do Canara bank balance check in Hindi, dial 9015613613 from your mobile to receive the required message in the chosen language.
USSD Code Usage
You can also check Canara bank balance using USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) code on your mobile. Just follow these steps:
- Dial *99# from your registered mobile number
- You will receive a pop-up window where you need to enter the preferred language code and click submit.
- Enter the first four characters of your Canara bank’s IFSC code or the three letters of your Canara bank’s short name or the 2 digits of your Canara bank’s numeric code. Then click Send.
- Then enter the bank balance verification code from the list of options offered by your bank. Enter the UPI PIN code to see the account bank available on your mobile screen.
By text message
You can send an SMS for a Canara bank balance request. just type CANBAL
Use an ATM
You can also visit the nearest Canara ATM to check your balance. Follow the steps below.
- Insert the debit card into the designated slot.
- Enter the 4-digit PIN code.
- Select Balance Inquiry to see the account balance displayed on screen.
Canara Bank toll free numbers: 18004250018, 18001030018, 18002083333, 180030113333
When calling from outside India, dial +91-80-22064232 (not toll-free)
How to check last 5 transactions in Canara bank?
There are several ways to check the last 5 transactions in the Canara bank, such as by making a missed call, using the USSD code, using an ATM or by SMS.
Missed call – The easiest way to check the last 5 Canara bank transactions is to make a missed call on 09015734734. Once you make a missed call, you will receive an SMS mentioning the details of the last 5 transactions.
USSD – Dial *99#, enter the language code, then enter IFSC (CNRB) or shortcode (CNB), enter the code for the mini statement (2) then enter your UPI PIN to get the mini statement.
AT M – Visit the ATM, insert your debit card into the machine, enter the 4-digit PIN and select the mini statement to get the details of the latest transactions.
SMS – Type CANTXN