Bank of Baroda Balance Inquiry: How to Check BOB Account Balance via Online Banking, Missed Call Number, Mobile App, etc.
Bank of Baroda, also known as BoB, is one of India’s most popular state-owned banking and financial services companies, based in Vadodara. It is India’s fourth largest nationalized bank with over 132 million customers. Like most other modern banks, Bank of Baroda also offers a suite of customer services, all accessible using their online banking service, mobile app, missed calls or SMS banking.
Among all the services offered by the bank, one of the most used services is the balance check service. Bank of Baroda offers multiple ways to check bank balance using services like missed calls, SMS, online banking, mobile apps and finally using an ATM card. In this guide, we will look at all these methods and how to check Bank of Baroda account balance. Bank of Baroda also allows you to check the balance of multiple accounts.
Also Read: FASTag Balance Inquiry: How to Check Paytm, ICICI, SBI, Axis and HDFC FASTag Balance via Website, App, etc.
How to Check Baroda Bank Balance via Missed Call Banking Service
This is one of the easiest ways to check an account balance without internet or online banking. All you need is a registered mobile number and you can instantly get a Bank of Baroda bank balance. This method is free and works 24/7. This bank balance facility is available for Savings Bank (SB), Current Account (CA), Overdraft (OD) and Cash Credit (CC). Here’s how to get the Bank of Baroda balance using the missed call service.
- Dial 8468001111
- After two rings, the phone will automatically disconnect
- You will instantly receive your account balance by SMS
Every day, you can enjoy this facility a maximum of 3 times a day. Also, in case you need a mini-statement, which contains the details of the latest transactions, you can give a missed call to 8468001122.
Also Read: Canara Bank Balance Check: How to Check Canara Bank Balance via Online Banking, Missed Call Service, Mobile App, etc.
How to register a phone number with a Bank of Baroda account
If your phone number is not registered to take advantage of this facility, here is how you can register your phone with the bank.
- Send an SMS to 9176612303/ 5616150
- Type “REG
You can change your preferred account number at any time by sending an SMS to save another account number as your preferred account number. This is handy if you have multiple accounts.
How to Check Bank of Baroda Balance via Internet Banking
- Visit the Bank of Baroda Internet Banking Portal
- Click “Retail User”, a new pop-up screen will appear
- Enter user ID, password and press “Login”
- You will be redirected to the home screen with the dashboard
- Under the “Account Summary” tab, you will be able to see the current balance of your Bank of Baroda account
If you have multiple accounts, the balance of all these accounts will also be visible in the same section along with the account number, account type and branch.
Also Read: EPF Balance Inquiry: How to Check Your EPF Balance via Website, App, Missed Call Service, etc.
How to Check Bank of Baroda Balance via Mobile App
- Download the bob World mobile banking app to android Where iOS
- Once installed, you need to register and get a user ID and password
- After securing your username and password, you must log in using the same credentials
- Tap the “Connect” button on the app screen
- Tap “My Account”
- Select the account whose balance you want to check
- Your account balance will be displayed
How to Check Bank of Baroda Balance via SMS
Again, this only works if you have registered your mobile number and this method does not require an internet connection.
- Send an SMS to 8422009988
- Type “BAL Last 4 digits of account number” (for example, if the account number is 17610400000811, type: BAL 0811)
- You will receive an SMS instantly with the remaining balance
Also Read: SBI Balance Check and Inquiry: How to Check SBI Account Balance via Missed Call Number, Online Banking, Mobile App, etc.
How to Check Bank of Baroda Balance via Toll Free Number
- Dial 1800 258 44 55/ 1800 102 44 55 from your phone
- Select the desired language
- Select the option to check your account bank balance
How to Check Bank of Baroda Balance via Debit Card Using ATM
- Insert your Bank of Baroda bank card into the machine
- Enter your ATM PIN
- Select the option “Request balance”
- Check balance
- Remove the card and complete the transaction
Thanks for reading till the end of this article. For more informative and exclusive technical content, like our Facebook page