PM Modi publishes the 8th opus of PM-Kisan Yojana; Check account balance and beneficiary status here
Prime Minister Narendra Modi released today (May 14, 2021) the long-awaited 8th installment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, better known as the PM-Kisan program.
As part of the 8th installment, over Rs. 19,000 crore was transferred to the bank accounts of over 9.5 crore of beneficiary farming families.
In addition, PM Modi also interacted with the beneficiaries of PM Kisan yojana after releasing the fund. Union Agriculture Minister Narendra Tomar was also present at the event.
What is Prime Minister Kisan Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, launched in 2019, is one of the central government’s most beneficial programs to provide financial assistance to farmers in the country. Under this government program, small and marginal farmers owning two hectares of land receive Rs. 6,000 each year. This amount is paid in three installments of Rs. 2000 each.
So far, Rs. 1.15 lakh crore has been distributed to farming families under the PM Kisan program, according to a government statement released on May 13, 2021.
How to check the status of PM Kisan
1. You can follow the steps mentioned below to check the balance of PM Kisan;
2. Go to the official website of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi program – https://pmkisan.gov.in/. You will get all the latest updates on this website.
3. Now look for the “Farmer’s Corner Section”.
4. Then select the option “Beneficiary status”. In it, the recipient can find the status of their request for PM Kisan. The list will include the farmer’s name and the amount sent to their bank account.
5. After that, select the name of your state, district, sub-district, block and village one by one from the drop-down option.
6. After completing all this, click on “Get Report”