Ways to Check Post Office Savings Account Balance Online
Below are some conditions you should know before checking your postal account balance:
- Your mobile number must be registered on your postal savings account.
- To receive the OTP by SMS, the mobile number must be in an active state.
- The CIF number and date of birth for mobile app registration should be kept handy.
Steps to Check Post Savings Account Balance by Text Message
To find out the balance of your La Poste savings account, type ‘REGISTER’ and send it to 7738062873 from your mobile number registered on your savings / current account.
Once your mobile number is registered for the SMS function, you can check your postal savings account balance by typing “BAL” and sending it to 7738062873. You can also generate a mini statement of your account by typing “MINI” and sending it to 7738062873.
Steps to Check Post Office Savings Account Balance Using Missed Calls Service
To register for missed calls banking, dial 8424054994 from your registered cell phone number.
Once your mobile number is successfully registered, you make a missed call to the same number for the balance request and the mini statement.
Steps to Check Post Office Savings Account Balance Via IPPB Mobile App
- Download the IPPB mobile app on your mobile and enter your account number, Customer ID (CIF) / date of birth and your registered mobile number.
- Now you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number which you need to verify.
- As soon as OTP has authenticated, your registration will be successful.
- Now set an MPIN to connect to the app.
- In the dashboard section, you can check your postal savings account balance.
Steps to Check Post Office Savings Account Balance Via Phone Banking
- From your registered mobile number, dial 155299 (free call) and follow the IVRS commands.
- Now select a language according to your preferences and select your savings account details.
- Now select the option “Get account balance” to find out your account balance.
Steps to Check Post Savings Account Balance Via Post QR Card
- Scan the QR code printed on the post office QR card.
- You will now receive an OTP on your registered mobile number, which you need to verify.
- Now enter OVD authentication and you will get the account balance on your cellphone successfully.
Steps to Check Post Office Savings Account Balance Via Online Banking
To check your postal savings account balance through online banking, you must first create an account on the official India Post website. Once the account activation process is successful, you will get a username and password that you can change later. Now use the user ID and password and follow the steps below to check your post office savings account balance online.
- Log in to the DoP e-banking portal and enter your username / password.
- You will now get an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP to verify it
- You are now effectively logged into your account. Simply select the Accounts tab and your available account balance will be displayed on your device screen.
If you have forgotten your Internet Banking username, you can contact your local post office to re-register. If you have forgotten your login password, simply click the “Forgot Password” link on the page to generate a new one, which will be sent to your registered email address. If you do not quickly enter the user ID and password, the session will expire and you will have to start over from the beginning. For more information on how to sign up for Postal Online Banking and Mobile Banking, click here