You can check the PF account balance and the interest received in a few simple steps
If you have a PF account, be aware that the Organization of the Employee Provident Fund (EPFO) has started to credit interest at the rate of 8.5% for the 2019-2020 fiscal year to the Provident Fund account (PF ) of its more than six subscribers. . If the interest money does not come into your account, you can complain. For this you will not have to go anywhere but you can do this work sitting at home.
Apart from this, other claims related to the pension fund can also be filed online. You can also file a complaint online about withdrawal of pension funds, transfer of EPF, KYC account, etc. Complaints can also be made by tweeting EPFO’s Twitter account @socialepfo.
How to register a complaint?
- Go to https://epfigms.gov.in/ (epfigms.gov.in) and click on Register Grievance.
- A new web page will open, you need to choose the status here. PF member, EPS pensioner, employer or one of the others must be selected.
- If you do not have a Universal Account Number (UAN) or a pension payment order, choose the Other option.
- For PF-related complaints, select the PF member status, enter your UAN and security code, and click Get Details.
- After that you will start to see the details. Click on Get OTP, after which an OTP will appear on your mobile ID and email.
- After entering OTP, you will be verified. After that, you will need to fill in your personal information.
- To enter personal information, select the PF number you complained about.
- After that, a pop-up screen will open, in which you will have to choose the subject of your complaint.
- You must choose the category of the complaint and fill in the required information. If you have any evidence, you can download it as well.
- After registering the complaint, click Add and click Submit.
- After that, your complaint will be registered.
- A complex registration number will appear on your registered cell phone number and email id.
How to check the status of the complaint?
- First, go to https://epfigms.gov.in/ (epfigms.gov.in).
- You will see the Show Status option. Click on it
- Enter your complaint registration number and mobile phone number
- You will know the status of the complaint.
You can view your FIFE balance in four ways.
1- Via the EPFO ââwebsite.
2- By SMS
3- By missed call.
4- Via the UMANG application.
By text message
- You can check the PF account balance by SMS, but for this your UAN number must be registered with EPFO.
- You must send an EPFOHO UAN SMS from the cell phone number registered at 7738299899.
- If you want balance details in another language including Hindi, then you need to write a three letter code for the language. For Hindi you have to send a message by writing EPFOHO UAN HIN.
By missed call
- The EPF balance can also be called by making a missed call to 011-22901406 from the mobile number registered with EPFO.
Check your balance in this way through the UMANG app
- Download the Umang app on your smartphone through the Play Store.
- Register your phone number and log into the app.
- Go to the menu at the top left and go to the ‘Directory of services’.
- Find and click on EPFO ââoption here.
- After going to View Passbook here, check the balance through your UAN and OTP number.
Via the EPFO ââportal
- Log on to the EPFO ââwebsite. Click on e-passbook on gov.in
- By clicking on the electronic booklet, a new page will appear on epfindia.gov.in.
- You must enter your username (UAN number), password and captcha.
- After filling in all the details, you will come to a new page and the Member ID should be selected here.
- Here you will get your EPF balance on e-passbook.