How to check Pradhan account balance antri jan dhan yojana
An individual can open an account under the PMJDY regime with one of the country’s banks or with a corresponding commercial point of sale (Mitr Bank). People can open a zero balance account under this scheme and have to maintain a particular minimum balance if they want to get a checkbook. Account holders are given RuPay debit cards as part of this program which they can use at any ATM in the country to withdraw money. Here’s how to check your
The National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has innovated the * 99 # service for bank customers in India. This service can be used for mobile banking services by anyone with a bank account at any bank. The minimum requirement is that the individual must have a mobile phone – a smart phone or even a basic phone. The handset must be GSM compatible. CDMA handset users cannot use this feature.
About service * 99 #
* 99 # is a mobile banking service. Based on USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data). Through the * 99 # service, the NPCI has brought together telecom service providers and banks to provide a range of services to banking customers in India. to access financial and non-financial services, individuals must have activated mobile banking services on their account and use the registered phone number to dial the code * 99 #, then follow the simple steps to access the range of authorized services at their account.
Checking the balance using the service * 99 #
To check the
- Dial * 99 # from your handset.
- You will receive a welcome message on your phone. You will be prompted to enter one of the following details:
- The first 3 letters of your bank’s short name.
- The first 4 letters of your bank’s IFSC code.
- You must first verify and know the correct short name or IFSC code of your bank before using this service.
- Once you have entered any of these details and clicked OK, you will find a list of the services offered as part of this installation. The first option that begins with serial number 1 is the Balance Request.
- If you need to check your Jan Dhan Yojana account balance, press “1” and then press Submit.
- Following a confirmation screen, you will see your account balance displayed on the phone screen.
See also –
How to check SBI account balance